Information on Paul Robinson's Three Thyroid Treatment Books, including the new Updated Editions
Paul Robinson's Three Thyroid Treatment Books - including the new Updated Editions 2018
'The Thyroid Patient's Manual' was released in June 2018. In the process of writing it I learned a great deal. In researching the information for this book I read a great many recent research studies. I also spoke to some of the researchers who have done this work and discovered even more than I had learned from the research studies. Over the last few years I have personally learned more about thyroid disease and why the protocols that I developed, and described in 'Recovering with T3' and 'The CT3M Handbook' actually work as well as they do.
As a result of this, and a lot of thinking I have done over the past years, I have edited both 'Recovering with T3' and 'The CT3M Handbook' to bring them completely up to date.
So, the 'Updated Edition 2018' of both 'Recovering with T3' and 'The CT3M Handbook' are now available. They include changes in almost every chapter but the fundamental protocols described are just the same. So, those that already have the original books do not need to be concerned that the methods contained in the original books were incorrect. The covers of both of these books have 'Updated Edition 2018' printed on them quite clearly.
The result is that the three books cover wide aspects of thyroid diagnosis and treatment and they are all up to date:
1. 'The Thyroid Patient's Manual' - a very practical book that will help thyroid patients from the point of learning about thyroid problems, through diagnosis, and then treatment with all types of thyroid medication (T4, T4/T3, NDT and T3-Only). It is up to date with recent thyroid research studies, and stuffed-full of information that most patients are not aware of.
2. 'Recovering with T3' - is still the best book for understanding, and using T3 treatment safely and effectively. The protocol in 'Recovering with T3' has been tried and tested and thousands of people across the world have got well using it. It remains the 'go-to' book for those people who need to use T3-Only or T3-Mostly treatment, after the other therapies have failed. 'Recovering with T3' details the best protocol for using T3-Only to recover from hypothyroidism. The Updated Edition 2018 brings the book fully up to date with recent research findings.
3. 'The CT3M Handbook' - a companion book to 'Recovering with T3'. It has more in-depth information on the Circadian T3 Method (CT3M) part of the protocol in 'Recovering with T3'. CT3M can help many patients improve their cortisol levels. The Updated Edition 2018 brings the book fully up to date with recent research findings.
The home page of my website clearly explains what each book is about and how they differ from each other and how they form a complete set together: http://recoveringwitht3.com
I hope these three books continue to help thyroid patients for many years to come. I also try to retain some hope that more doctors will begin to read the too.
I have attached two .jpg files:
- one has a picture of all three book covers together - here is a link.
- the second is a screenshot of the front page of my website which explains about the three books - here is a link.
Please do feel free to share this blog post and/or either of the two pictures with your friends or family if you think they may benefit from any of the information.
Here is a link to my YouTube channel videos also: https://www.youtube.com/user/RecoveringwithT3/videos
(Updated in February 2019)