These are the steps I took to a better wellbeing. I stood in my former doctor’s office being told to have my thyroid removed and all would be better and I would only need a tiny pill to make this better. She suggested I would lose weight if I exercised more and limited my carbs. She had just lost weight from having a weight loss surgery. I decided to go online and read every alternative way to a better health that I could.
You are here
- Can T3 Therapy Stress the Adrenal Glands?
- More on the Power of the T3 Thyroid Hormone
- T3 Therapy and CT3M - their Relevance in Thyroid Treatment and in Other Related Conditions
- Paul Robinson in Video Podcast Interview with Karen Martel
- New Thyroid Research Paper on the Need for More Individualised Thyroid Treatment
Success Stories RSS Feed