I endured a humiliating appt with my GP of 30yrs a year ago. I had been on T4 for 14yrs (since I was 40) & getting more hypo by the year till I had to leave full time work last Jan cause I was so tired with no energy, dosing off while driving & debilitating aches & pain in my legs. I asked him about 'other' thyroid treatments & compounding chemists. He said he'd never heard of them......I had the time to be able to research for hours on the net & found great info including a useful thyroid patient forum.
You are here
- Book Reviews of The Thyroid Patient's Manual
- Information on The Thyroid Patient's Manual for Wider Communication
- Information on Paul Robinson's Three Thyroid Treatment Books, including the new Updated Editions
- Paul Robinson's Books on Hypothyroidism - Brief Summary
- Video About the Updated Edition 2018 of 'Recovering with T3' and 'The CT3M Handbook'
Success Stories RSS Feed