I endured a humiliating appt with my GP of 30yrs a year ago. I had been on T4 for 14yrs (since I was 40) & getting more hypo by the year till I had to leave full time work last Jan cause I was so tired with no energy, dosing off while driving & debilitating aches & pain in my legs. I asked him about 'other' thyroid treatments & compounding chemists. He said he'd never heard of them......I had the time to be able to research for hours on the net & found great info including a useful thyroid patient forum.
You are here
- Time for a Reassessment of the Treatment of Hypothyroidism
- Some History of Thyroid Drugs and Thyroid Treatment
- Chasing 'Ideal' Lab Test Results is the Road to Nowhere
- Paul Robinson on Jimmy Moore's Top Rated Podcast Show
- High & Low Cortisol Effects on Thyroid Hormone, and Dispelling an Internet Myth
Success Stories RSS Feed