I endured a humiliating appt with my GP of 30yrs a year ago. I had been on T4 for 14yrs (since I was 40) & getting more hypo by the year till I had to leave full time work last Jan cause I was so tired with no energy, dosing off while driving & debilitating aches & pain in my legs. I asked him about 'other' thyroid treatments & compounding chemists. He said he'd never heard of them......I had the time to be able to research for hours on the net & found great info including a useful thyroid patient forum.
You are here
- Low TSH Does NOT Cause Bone Loss / Osteoporosis in Thyroid Treatment
- How Success in Treating Thyroid Patients Should be Measured
- Paul Robinson on Stephanie Ewals Podcast Show
- A Follow-Up to the Blog Post - Physiological Replacement Therapy with T3 is Beneficial in Ischemic Heart Disease
- Revised Vitamin D Council Levels for Vitamin D
Success Stories RSS Feed