I endured a humiliating appt with my GP of 30yrs a year ago. I had been on T4 for 14yrs (since I was 40) & getting more hypo by the year till I had to leave full time work last Jan cause I was so tired with no energy, dosing off while driving & debilitating aches & pain in my legs. I asked him about 'other' thyroid treatments & compounding chemists. He said he'd never heard of them......I had the time to be able to research for hours on the net & found great info including a useful thyroid patient forum.
You are here
- Why the FT3 Lab Reference Range may Not be Applicable for People on T3-Only, NDT, T4/T3 Therapy
- Guest blog - How I needed a Different Thyroid Medication to Get My Life Back
- CONSULTS with Paul Robinson
- Getting to the Correct Edition on Amazon
- I thought I was Dying but just Needed a Different Thyroid Medication
Success Stories RSS Feed